ALBAINFO has just received its first update in nearly two years, with numerous additional listings being added to the literature directory. The website now features links to more recent publications from 2016 and 2017, including:
- “Moving towards a New Regional Financial Architecture? Problems and perspectives of monetary cooperation within the ALBA-TCP” by Daniele Benzi, Tomás Guayasamin and Mónica Vergara
- “Regulatory Center for Medicines of the Bolivarian Alliance for the Peoples of the Americas (ALBAMED)” by Celeste Aurora Sánchez González
- “Popular Power and Regional Integration: An Analysis of the ALBA-TCP” by Liza Elena Aceves López and Guiseppe Lo Brutto
- “ALBA – an alternative regional alliance?” by Dario Azzellini and Julia Eder
- “Legal Mechanisms of Economic Integration in Latin America: The Bolivarian Alternative” by Beatriz Lie
As the sole administrator of the website, I haven’t been able to find the time to continually update ALBAINFO over the last couple of years. However, despite laying dormant, the website still receives a substantial number of visitors, and I occasionally receive positive feedback from students, researchers and activists stating that the site is a helpful resource.
ALBAINFO will continue to receive occasional updates throughout 2017, and I hope that the sites visitors continue to gain value from the website.